White, Clear, or black resins for mold making and casting. The ComposiCast is developed specifically for use in ImPRESSive Putty and ComposiMold.
COMPOSICAST EPOXY CASTING RESIN
• 80D Shore Hardness
• 30-45 Min. Working Time
• Mixes 1:1 by weight or volume (no scale required).
• Epoxy Resin
• 3 different versions: White, black, and clear. White and clear can be colored with our colorants.
• Paint-able, sand-able, machinable.
•Specifically formulated for ComposiMold and ImPRESSive Putty molds, but it also works great in silicone, latex urethane, and other casting materials.
1. Make a mold of an object YOU choose. Try ComposiMold or ImPRESSive Putty, Reusable Mold Making Materials.
2. Remove the object from the mold. If you are using ComposiMold or ImPRESSive Putty you can easily make a slice in the mold if necessary to remove the object.
3. Spray or wipe the inside of your mold with a mold release, suitable for epoxy resins, such as ComposiMold’s Mold Release.
4. Slowly mix the ComposiCast Part A with Part B in equal proportions by volume or weight. Be sure to scrape the sides of the mixing container to thoroughly combine all material. (You may add our Resin Colorants or textural materials at this time.)
5. Slowly pour the ComposiCast resin mixture into your mold.
6. Let the ComposiCast cure in your mold for approx. 10 hours or overnight. Remove to admire your solid plastic casting! Then repeat steps 3-6 for more castings!